Frequently Asked QuestionsHere are the answers to questions people often ask about Home Energy Purification.
What is Home Energy Purification?
The HEP service incorporates spiritual, energetic, mental, emotional, and practical/logistical aspects of sorting through the stuck “stuff” that accumulates in our home spaces so you can feel totally prepared and supported to get started and follow through with your unique process.
You can learn more about HEP on the About Home Energy Purification page.
How do I know if Home Energy Purification is right for me?
HEP tends to fit really well for folks who are interested in incorporating spiritual practices into their lives, and who believe in a holistic approach to most anything.
HEP is great for:
- Seekers exploring their spiritual paths and their relationship with personal belongings and the material world.
- Empty nesters who have found their “empty nests” are full of stuff that doesn’t represent who they currently are or where they are headed in their next phase of life.
- People experiencing ongoing grief from the loss of a loved one or other loss and who are struggling to let go of the objects that represent that which was lost.
- Creatives whose creative spaces are so overrun with supplies, projects, and general clutter that they find it impossible to use their space effectively.
Still not sure if HEP is right for you? Let’s schedule a free 15-minute consultation to chat so I can answer your specific questions.
How long will my Home Energy Purification process take?
From a practical standpoint, there are several time-related factors to consider:
- The volume of accumulated belongings you will be exploring
- A single box or one item will likely require less time and energy to sort through than an entire room or home.
- The amount of time you are willing and able to commit to your process daily, weekly, or monthly
- The more consistently you are able to dedicate time to your process, the more likely the process is to gather the speed and energy to move forward.
- The quality of your emotional or energetic attachment to the items you are exploring
- Objects or belongings that feel highly charged with emotions, beliefs, or other attachments sometimes (not always) require time for processing and unwinding, which can increase the overall time of an HEP process.
From a spiritual or energetic standpoint, the amount of time the HEP process will take becomes less important than the gifts you may receive as you say ‘Yes’ to the process, your vision, and your intentions.
Why do you use the words 'purification' and 'purify'?
You used to be a counselor. Do you use your counseling skills with Home Energy Purification?
It is not uncommon for a client to want to explore and process a wide variety of thoughts, feelings, and emotions related to the HEP process. When we are sorting through all of our ‘stuff’ many old stories and experiences can rise to the surface that were not fully addressed at the time of the original experience. My counseling skills help me to be able to help you to feel, make sense of, and release these old experiences and patterns. This is the beauty of Home Energy Purification.
You can learn more about my background, other trainings and experience, and credentials on the About Me page.
Why do you offer sessions online and on the phone instead of in my home?
For people who are local to the South Central PA area where I live, I still opt to offer sessions remotely for cost and time efficiency since this way I don’t have to travel to each client’s home.
Because of our inherent energetic connection and Oneness, I find that I am able to cultivate deep connections with my clients even though we are not in the same room together. Technology also allows the way for me to “see” client’s home spaces and progress when they share live or recorded videos or photos.
I want to get started with Home Energy Purification, and my partner isn't interested. Can I still move forward?
You and I can work together as you explore the accumulated belongings that are solely yours, and you can develop your unique way of being with HEP.
As you are shedding old baggage and experiencing greater freedom from your ‘stuff’, your partner’s interest in HEP may naturally increase. And it may not. Most importantly, you are moving forward with what is calling to you and creating space for new possibilities within your home and even your relationship.
Want to talk more about your unique situation? Let’s schedule a free 15-minute consultation so we can chat.
Will you get bored hearing about all of my clutter and "stuff"?
I love the insights and aha moments that I get to witness and celebrate as my clients discover new aspects of themselves that are woven into the boxes and bags of objects they are sorting through.
What if there is something I'm not ready to sort through yet?
So, if you begin your HEP process knowing there are things you aren’t ready to address yet, or you uncover some along the way, together we will make space for those objects to be right where they are.
Does what we talk about in our sessions remain confidential?
And of course, you have the right to share about our HEP sessions in whatever way feels right to you.
When are you available for sessions?
I also offer sessions two Saturday mornings per month between 9am and 12noon.
How do I get started and schedule my first session?
Once we schedule our initial appointment, I’ll have some online paperwork for you to complete through my secure client portal.
I'm not ready for individual sessions. Are there other ways for us to stay in touch?
Diving in to your ‘stuff’ is a big deal. I’m glad you’re clear on your needs and readiness.
I have an email list that you can join here. I send emails periodically with information about upcoming workshops and events as well as other HEP tips and inspirations.