Scroll Down to Play Each Part of the Series!
Professional Organizer Pam Holland of Mindful Decluttering & Organizing invited me to co-host her Ask the Organizer Q&A event in June 2020. The topic was The Inner Art of Decluttering – and we received some amazing, deep, and soulful questions!
During this August’s Podcast Pause, I’m releasing the audio from that event in a series of 10 parts. While I won’t be sharing any full-length regular episodes this month, you’ll still have plenty to listen to.
We answer questions about the inner aspects of decluttering such as: stuckness, overwhelm, where to begin, self-talk and beliefs, sentimental items and attachment, grief, and more!
Part 1: Introduction
- Episode 19: Mindful Organizing in 7 Steps with Pam Holland
- Episode 74: Decluttering & The Chakras with Professional Organizer Pam Holland
- Pam’s Mindful Decluttering & Organizing Blog
Part 2: Stuckness
- Episode 69: Pros and Cons of Decluttering and Purifying While Homebound
- Episode 35: When A ‘Micro Area’ Of Your Home Is Massively Aggravating! (And How To Shift It)
Part 3: More ‘Stuckness’ Questions
Part 4: Final ‘Stuckness’ Questions
Part 5: Overwhelm
Part 6: Overwhelm & Where to Begin
- Blog Post: Do You Suffer From Acute IICP? (aka Clutter Paralysis!)
- Blog Post: Where To Start Organizing: Begin at the Very Beginning!
- CARD Acronym for determining value of items: C – Condition, A – Appeal, R – Rarity, D – Demand
Part 7: Where to Begin & Self-Talk/Beliefs
Part 8: Sentimental Items and Attachment
- Episode 77: Using Your Intuition to Declutter & Purify
- Episode 78: Honing Your Intuitive Sorting Skill
Part 9: Inherited Items and Grief
- Blog Post: Create A Filing System That Actually Works!
- Blog Post: How to Transform and Organize Your Office (If You want To!)