Let’s all receive a nice deep, centering breath together as we open up to a new year and a new podcast season!
In this episode, I share briefly about the following (we’ll be going into much more depth throughout 2020):
- Using the breath in the Purification process
- Purifying both externally (in the home) and internally (in the mind, body, and emotions)
- Upcoming interview episodes with some amazing women about three topics never before addressed on the podcast
If you want to get a sneak peek into the work of the three upcoming interviewees, here is some information about each of them:
- Jillian Rothschild-Scholar of Feng Shui in Motion will be sharing practical information about what Feng Shui is and how to begin incorporating it into our lives. (Look for these episodes on January 8th and January 15th!)
- Adrienne Thoman will be sharing about her experiences and journey with minimalism. Adrienne is also the co-host of The Pirate Life Podcast. (This interview episode will be released in late January!)
- Helen Joy Butler, Sanctuary Creator & Elemental Space Clearer, will talk with us about creating Sanctuary in our homes, hearts, and lives. (Look for these episodes in early February!)
It was an honor and pleasure to talk with these wise souls. I hope you’ll receive many benefits from their wisdom and presence on the podcast.
As your Purification journey continues to unfold, I invite you to connect with the breath often. It’s an ever-present connection to your Being-ness. That Being-ness connection will support your inner and outer Purification in profound ways.
Committing to Your Purification Process
Have you been putting off your Purification process? It’s so easy to allow that old stuff to remain hidden away in closets, drawers, attics, and corners… weighing you and your home down.
Now is a beautiful time to commit – to say YES. Imagine how light, clear and free you’ll feel inside and out.
If you need some support to follow through with your commitment, please don’t hesitate to reach out for a Clarify to Purify session. I’m here with you. I’m here for you.
Until next time, my friend… keep on Purifying!