In July 2019, we hit a big milestone for the podcast: 5,000 downloads! It is very exciting to know that so many people are listening and enjoying the show!
Please help me continue to grow the podcast by:
- Sharing episodes with friends
- Rating and reviewing on Apple Podcasts or any app that includes these features (To rate and review on Apple Podcasts, follow this link.)
- Keep listening and sending good vibes to the podcast! (This makes a huge difference!)
Thank you so much!
Okay… on to the details from this week’s episode…
As we Purify, we are shifting and disrupting old emotional and energetic patterns. A wide variety of emotions may bubble up to the surface as we open up those bags, boxes, and storage spaces. I noticed this firsthand recently as I was Purifying a closet. It had become an unconscious, messy storage space – it was time to Purify!
Here are five ways to attend to your emotions during a Purification session:
- Have reasonable expectations – relieve pressure and anxiety up front by establishing a reasonable timeline, or even an open timeline, for your process
- Prepare yourself for the process – ground and center with deep breathing or meditation. Also remind yourself of what Purifying means to you and why you’re diving into this process
- Make sure your basic needs are met – be well-rested, fed, and hydrated before you get started. Continue drinking water throughout your session
- Allow emotions to flow – create space for what wants to emerge without stuffing it back down
- Maintain a mindful, curious, and kind attitude – do your best to avoid judging the emotions that arise
I hope these tips help you to maintain your emotional center as you Purify. They were helpful to me as I worked through my closet:
Are you ready to dive a little deeper? Visit the Purify Your Home program page to learn more about how we can work together!
Until next time, keep on Purifying!